William Blair is a global investment banking and asset management firm who are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is based in Chicago, with offices in 10 cities worldwide. For more information, please visit their official website.
William Blair is offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of our team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer.
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses
- Preparing client documentation for winning business
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top tier institution
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Practical experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related investment banking experience beneficial but not a pre- requisite
DEADLINE: April 30, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here