Are you looking for a traineeship in which your personal development really is central? Do you have the ambition to develop into a general manager in 2 years time? Then the KLM Management Traineeship is for you!
The Management Traineeship is aimed at you in no time to grow into our future top manager and offers you the unique opportunity to do 4 totally different projects in 2 years.
You largely determine that yourself! The unique thing about our Management Traineeship is that you will be in charge during the traineeship. In most projects, you fulfill the role of project manager and you are therefore already given a lot of responsibility. During your last project, you take on the role of manager, which means that you manage a team independently.
The Management Traineeship is much more than doing assignments. In this way, KLM also offers you a challenging training program, so that you can develop your maximum. These trainings help you to make your projects a great success. With this you can think of:
• Training Project Management.
• Road to Leadership training.
• Lean training.
• A challenging traineeship with the favorite employer of the Netherlands (Intermediair 2015).
• A traineeship with the most sustainable airline in the world (Dow Jones Sustainability Index 2004-2015).
• A dynamic, internationally oriented working environment.
• A fixed starting salary of € 2961, – gross per month + a variable remuneration and 8% holiday allowance.
• 30 holiday days per year.
• Big discount on airline tickets (IPB).
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Daily new offers through KLM online staff benefit store.
• Travel expenses allowance + free use of the bus network at Schiphol.
• A social club especially for all Young Professionals; Young KLM.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home (in consultation with your manager).
• Life is more than just working. KLM expect to drive and flexibility from KLM trainees, but a healthy balance between work and private life is central to KLM.
The function is full-time (40 hours per week) and your location is KLM head office in Amstelveen or one of their offices at Schiphol. All their locations are easily accessible by car and public transport.
To successfully complete your traineeship, KLM expects something from you. Those are:
• Your university master’s degree (almost) achieved.
• 0 to 3 years of work experience.
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
• A full resume of activities such as committee and/or board work, part-time jobs, your own startup, volunteer work, experience abroad, etc.
• Management experience gained during at least one of your ancillary activities.
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
Apply online through the given link.
You can expect this from the application procedure:
Round 1: Online assessment (including capacity test, personality test and video pitch) – deadline 6 May
Round 2: CV selection – in the week of 7 May
Round 3: First selection interview – in the week of 14 May
Round 4: Q & A with Management Trainees (optional) – 23 May
Round 5: Assessment Day – Tuesday 29 and Wednesday 30 May
Round 6: Final interview with a division director – between 4 and 13 June
For round 5 and 6 it is necessary that you are physically present in the Netherlands.
The start date is always individual and in consultation, so it is possible to travel for a few months after graduation before you start as a trainee at KLM.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2018
For more information apply here.
For Further QueriesMore information?
Please contact Beeke Ebbinge, recruiter Young Potentials on 020-649 61 00 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.