Being a solo entrepreneur isn’t the easiest job in the world, but when you’re armed with tips on how to be an ultra productive business owner, the journey is a lot smoother.
As much as we’d like to, there are days when we just can’t bring our A-game, when the tasks pile up, and when the project deadlines fly right past us.
It happens to the best of us.
The best defence? Get a system and routine in place that promotes productivity consistently, and not sporadically.
That’s why I’m sharing 10 tips on how to be productive as a business owner (with a free productivity planner) for you to get your productivity game on.
Being a solo entrepreneur or blogger is not the easiest job in the world, that is why I am sharing 10 productivity tips on how to be productive as a business owner and blogger (with a free productivity daily planner) for you to get started.
1. Accept that work will always take the amount of time you give it
2. Time is not the enemy
3. Morning routines are not just for YouTube and Instagram
5. Make task lists your friend
7. Be generous with the time you estimate for each task
8. Make weekly and monthly reviews non-negotiable
9. Work it out
10. Less obligations, more order