During the current cholera and typhoid outbreaks in Zimbabwe, hand washing has been emphasized. On October 15, the world commemorates the Global Handwashing Day. Washing hands needs to be a habit that’s instilled in people.
Our hands are one of the dirtiest parts of our bodies. We need to take caution when it comes to washing our hands. It’s important to wash your hands as frequently as possible. Take after these 8 stages to idealize your hand washing method.
1. Wet hands with clean and warm running water.
2. Apply a little measure of antiseptic liquid or antiseptic soap.
3. Rub your palms together, far from the water.
4. Rub your fingers and thumbs and the skin in the middle of them.
5. Scour your palms with your nails.
6. Rub the back of each hand.
7. Flush with clean running water
8. Dry with a clean towel or paper towel