The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education has said online application for Form One boarding school places is closing on December 21.
Deputy Minister of Primary and Secondary Education Edgar Moyo said parents who are facing challenges applying online should approach their nearest schools or online experts for help before the application process closes. Said Moyo:
The system is still in place and parents should make use of it. There are reports of parents who are failing to access the system, we are urging them to consult knowledgeable people even in internet cafes before the application closes.
Moyo said those who fail to secure places by the closing day will be assisted accordingly in due course. He said as of Monday last week, 21 000 applications had been made.