A vacancy has arisen at 263 chat. The news hub is looking for a graphic designer to work alongside the editor to develop the 263 chat brand, adverts and all social media graphics.
- Producing a daily 263 chat electronic newspaper.
- Brand development (logos, artwork etc).
- Social media templates.
- Graphic design for different brands
- Working with the senior managers to identify future marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Identify press opportunities both internally and externally.
- Develop corporate messages and disseminate pro actively.
- Assisting with the preparation of commercial adverts on behalf of our sales team and clients.
- Assisting with the design of key internal and external documents such as rate cards,promotional materials,photos and posters.
- Helping in the development of graphics using various kinds of quantitative information.
Qualifications and skill recquired:
- Knowledge of the Adobe creative suite. Illustrator and photo shop are a must.
- Degree/Diploma in graphic design with a strong portfolio that shows your creativity.
- Knowledge of web analytics and other social media tools and the ability to use the data drive perfomance is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills,both written and oral.
- Able to give ideas.
Interested candidates can send a c.v together with a covering letter not later than 21 November to firstname.lastname@example.org