No more dreary blue Monday vibes. These ten inspirational quotes will have you geared up for the whole week ahead.
1. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think – Benjamin Disraeli.
2. Only those who risk going too far can possibly know how far one can go – T S Elliot.
3. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive – Robert H Schuller.
4.In whatever way a person chooses therein is the way he is led -Talmudic Sages.
5. Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you: you must acquire it -Sudie Back.
6.Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts- Winston Churchill.
7. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds – Albert Einsten.
8. Be the change you want to see in the world- Mahatma Gandhi.
9. We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls- Winston Churchill.
10. Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant- Uknown.