Applications are invited for the position of a personal assistant to the Film school Director of ZIFTESSA.
1 Managing diary and scheduling of meetings and appointments.
- Devising and maintaining an efficient office filing system.
- Taking minutes and producing reports,presentations and briefs.
- Acting as the point of contact between the director, students,staff and external public’s.
- Sourcing office supplies.
- Handling of confidential information and examination-related matters with due diligence and care.
- Proven work experience as Personal assistant for a period of at least two years.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with MS office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- A level academic qualifications and/or relevant diploma and professional certification in at least two business related subjects.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and ability to multi tasking and prioritise daily workload.
Applications to include CVs,certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and to be submitted to the Director,No 57 Mazowe Street,Harare by 10 December 2019