Freda Rebecca Gold mine currently has a vacancy for a section Engineer -mobile plant who will be reporting to the Engineering manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the total mobile plant engineering and maintanance section according to company policies and procedures with a focus on optimising asset,perfomance, managing and improving equipment life cycle,cost and financial management.
Accountabilities of the role:
1. Mobile and fixed plant maintanance (Mechanical/electrical) manage the development and implementation of planned maintanance strategies.
2. Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation and maintenance and repair of equipment.
3. Ensure that costs are within maintanance budgets
4. Accountability for ensuring production targets,quality,timeliness and tonnage are met whilst maximizing return to shareholders.
5. Perfomance Management and development of surbodinates.
6. Confer with maintanance, production and support staff to discuss iverall mobile plant perfomance
7. Ensure inspection and certification of equipment as per legal and occupational hazard and safety requirements
8. Implementing and Maintaining ISO 14001 and ISO 45001:2018
Qualifications and experience
A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. A minimum of five years experience in a similar role. The candidate must possess the ability to practice and promote safe work behaviours. The candidate should be a member of a recognised professional body. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications can be sent no later than 10 December 2019 to The Human Resources Manager
Freda Rebecca Gold mine
P.O Box 70 Bindura.