Zimbabwe Power Company is looking for a Project Controller to be based at Hwange Power Station. Ref ZPCHR27/11/19
Qualifications and experience
1. A degree in engineering or other relevant discipline
2. 5 years post graduate experience in a project environment with detailed knowledge of estimating,cost control, planning and schedule management. ECZ registration and/or membership of a professional engineering institution.Experience in high valued,multi discipline project environments from inception to close out.
3. PRINCE2/PMP certification.
4. Experience with Microsoft project or primevera will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Lead development and baseline schedule and support Project site manager in I tergrated baseline review.
2. Plan,co ordinate and monitor activities of the project to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
3. Monitors and controls project schedules to ensure project is completed on time.
4. Liases with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
5. Liases with the contractor to organize the phases of the construction development.
6. Evaluate and analyzewith team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them
And other duties
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates should be received by not later than 13 December 2019 and addressed to:
Senior manager-Human resources Zimbabwe Power Company P.O Box MP 274 Mount Pleasant Harare Or email:firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand delivered to Senior Manager Human Resources Zimbabwe Power Company 12th Floor, Megawatt House 44 Samora Machel Avenue Harare