Jackie Ngarande is quite a popular face and name in Zimbabwean circles. Whilst she might have from time to time been plagued with rumors, she’s managed to rise above them. Who else in Zimbabwe can say that they get paid for being famous, only? Her backstory is the rags to riches story. She is not only a pretty face but she has a big heart. She wears high-end fashion and lives a luxurious life. She has a tonne of famous friends and has an all-access entry to a lot of events across the continent. How much do you know about the famous beauty? Check out 10 things that you didn’t know about Jackie Ngarande.
1.She was born Jacqueline Tinovimba Ngarande on 20 October 1990.
2. Jackie was raised by her mother after her father passed away when she was nine
3. Jackie started modeling when she was seven years old.
4. She is the winner of the 2016 StartQt Award in South Africa.
5. One of the most followed Zimbabwean celebrities with over 50k followers on Instagram
6. She gets paid for promoting brands and events on her Instagram
7. She is a philanthropist and this year she hosted the Jackie Ngarande Tea to feed the homeless.
8. Despite attending several events, parties and fashion shows, she doesn’t drink alcohol.
9. She is the goodwill ambassador for Simuka Africa
10. She is friends with Pokello, Mudiwa, Boity Thulo, Ugandan musician Desire Luzinda and Tanzanian model Hamisa Mobetto to name a few.