Application Deadline: July 1, 2015
What: Preparing Global Leaders Academy
Where: Amman, Jordan
When: 24-30 August 2015
Whom: students and young professionals around the world.
Preparing Global Leaders Academy (PGLA, 24-30 August 2015) is a premiere international educational program for the best students and young professionals around the world. The specific strategy is to help participants maximize their potential and develop leadership and communication skills.
The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the
tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly
Amman, Jordan. Participants will benefit academically and socially as
they will work closely with other young leaders from around the world
and build everlasting relationships.
- Beauty of Jordan including the Baptism site, Petra (named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World),
- The Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth and home of the world’s largest natural spa), as well as many other of Jordan’s attractions both natural and manmade.
from the American Association of Colleges and Universities as one of
the future leaders of American higher education in 2011. He is an
adviser to governments and top officials all over the globe.
- The tuition of PGLA is 1000 US dollars (USD). This fee includes
lodging, 21 meals, transport within Jordan, Wadi Rum camping, Dead Sea
events, and the certificate curriculum.
- Financial aid is available for delegates who cannot cover the full cost.
- HOW TO APPLY –
2. Fill out the application. Save it along with a copy of your resume
(recommended) and letter of recommendation (option) in a single Zip
3. Attach the Zip file to an email sent to email@example.com.
For More Information: