Opportunity For Zimbabwean Youth : CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Charles Darwin University
Deadline: 15 April 2016
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2016
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
• A demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
• Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
• An unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2016
• Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
• Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 15 April 2016 for commencement in Semester 2, 2016
• Applicants must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 15 April 2016 for commencement in Semester 2, 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships