Applications are open for HealthTech Innovation Challenge, a part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program—which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs and more.
The program supports innovative technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is in full swing to recognize early stage start-up businesses that can play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
A growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
A beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
If selected as one of the finalists, one can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
Demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
- Innovation champions receive:
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
Application Deadline: September 1st 2017
For more information click here.