Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid ESPN Professional Internship. You will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career. If you have a passion for the sport you’ll know that ESPN is the leading sports network in the world, with premiere performances and out-of-this-world technology.
They are looking for a dynamic and driven Interns to work in the exciting and fast-paced ESPN EMEA Commercial Team Supporting both the UK and International Sales Teams this person will work within the internal sales support division (Client Solutions) to ensure the delivery of media partnerships to the highest standards. This individual will also have the opportunity to deliver up-selling and renewal ideas and proposals to the front line sales team with the support of the Client Solutions Manager.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with ESPN and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our
- Annual Learning Expo and more.
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest movie releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- The annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full-time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- Deep knowledge and love of Sport
- Strongly developed analytical & numeric skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills/networking.
- Be professional and responsible working with internal staff, ESPN colleagues and external contacts.
- Be self-motivated, observant, confident and a team player.
- Manage your time effectively and prioritize work in a time-efficient manner.
- Confident to work with minimal supervision
- Good use of initiative, desire to use their training effectively to develop within the role
- European Language skills an advantage but not a necessity
- Design skills an advantage but not a necessity
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- An understanding of the internet e.g. search engines, email marketing, newsletters
DEADLINE: December 15, 2017
To apply and for more information visit here