The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto intends to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community. Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is U of T’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
The scholarship covers:
• Tuition fees
• Incidental fees
• Full residence support for 4 years
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
• an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
• currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018
• beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2019 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2019 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
To apply, you will need to:
• Receive a nomination from your school
• Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2019 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
• Once they’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018