When most employees go through interviews one of the expectations is the salary. Hiring managers share the stipulated income for employees for a particular job. For most the salary and potential raise once in a job are things to look forward to. However, a smart employee should weigh in options on how they can benefit from the job besides the salary. Certain types of jobs demand so much of an employee that when placed on a salary’s budget might not be enough. Below are 7 non-salary job perks that you can negotiate.
1. Stocks within the company
2. Holiday benefits
3. Medical aid cover or health insurance
4. Educational stipends for career development
5.Guaranteed bonus at some point after you’re employed
6. Technological perks such as laptops, cellphones and other gadgets
7. Time flexibility and telecommuting options