The skin is one of the most sensitive parts of our body. The skin sags as we age and often begins to show on the face. Wrinkles and furrows are the first signs you see as you age. Slowly, your skin starts to sag from your cheeks, nose, chin, neck, arms, and other places on your body. This is is due to the slowing down of collagen synthesis in the skin. The skin loses elasticity as the connective tissue in the skin begins to become weak. However, there are home remedies and skin-tightening tips that can help prevent and tighten sagging skin. You can use natural ingredients such as fruits, eggs and even plants like aloe for a healthy skin care regime. Check out the 10 effective home remedies that can help you tighten your skin.
1.To tighten your skin, perform facial muscle exercises twice daily.
2. Exfoliate your skin once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.
3. Get eight hours of beauty sleep each night.
4. Avoid sudden and rapid weight loss.
5. Use a strong SPF 15 or 30 sunscreens for protection from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. Avoid exposure to the sun for prolonged periods.
6. Quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking. Cigarette smoking and alcohol speed up the aging process.
Avoid soaps containing harsh chemicals.
7. Use cosmetic products designed for your skin type.
8. Avoid refined sugar and highly processed junk food.
9. Eat lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables to keep your body nourished.
10. Take vitamin C, vitamin E, and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) supplements after consulting your doctor.