The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance for travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
- The World Bank Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
- Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
- An undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their Ph.D. programs.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below.
- Various regions are: Africa, East Asia and Pacific, Europe and Central Asia, Latin America and Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa, South Asia
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018