The internship topic for the Strategy, Policy and Review Department is “A Study on effective communications tools/methods and strategies.”
- Work in a major international development organization;
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does;
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only.
- Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
- The Intern should ideally have the following academic background;
- Masters or PhD candidate in International Relations, Public Relations, Communication Studies, Journalism, Marketing.
- The Intern should ideally have experience in engaging in public information, outreach activities and practical experience in website/social media management.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese with excellent writing skills.
DEADLINE: February 4, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here