Ever looked under your armpit and find a lump. Sometimes it’s small and painless but at times it could be excruciating. An armpit lump appears when a lymph node under the arm has swollen or enlarged. This could be due infections or another underlying disease The lump can be cyst beneath the skin containing pus, like a pimple. They often result from a hair follicle or an oil-producing gland within the follicle becoming damaged. There are many causes behind an armpit lump, including bacterial or viral infections, shaving, use of antiperspirants, harmless fat tissue growths, and allergic reactions. Below are 5 natural remedies for armpit lumps.
1. Warm water compresses to help increase blood circulation, reduce the size of the lump and ease pain.
2. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help treat an armpit lump within a few days.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) dries out the lump and reduces symptoms like pain and swelling.
4. Honey helps clear up the lump and ease pain, swelling and irritation.
5. Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and numerous anti-inflammatory substances that help bring down the swelling and pain of an armpit lump.