Most job applicants have can work under pressure as part of their CVs. In reality one can feel so overwhelmed with work that it affects them physically. However there is expectation from management to perform tasks and deliver results.If you have a highly demanding job you need to find ways not to burn out. You need to be able to perform well and give your one hundred percent. Find out the 7 Ways to Handle Work Pressure below.
1. Track your stressors by keeping a diary and writing them down.
2. Plan your work in advance and group your work in sections so that you complete tasks.
3. Develop healthy responses towards pressure.
4. Establish boundaries by saying ‘No’
5. Take time to recharge by taking breaks and even a powerful nap.
6. Talk to your supervisor on how you can ease the work load yet meet targets.
7. Utilize your off days and vacations well by staying away from work related projects and choosinh to relax.