LHE is a new fellowship program offered by the George Washington University Health Workforce Institute. The participants will have to visit Washington, D.C. twice during the course of the program.
Location: United States
The program will:
• Blend in-person and online learning to build comprehensive knowledge of national and international health disparities
• Enhance fellows capability to address these disparities through conversations with content experts and visits to programs and institutions pioneering positive change
• Provide a personalized leadership curriculum that emphasizes practical approaches to creating change
• Early to mid-career professionals who are currently engaged in health sector work
• Professionals working in, but not limited to: media, business, art, law, academia, government, and healthcare delivery
• Individuals possessing some experience with social accountability issues
• Individuals currently working in a role that involves leadership or the potential for leadership
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Fill up the form in the given link to apply.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018