Energy “Gokwe” Murambadoro is the best goalkeeper at Amazulu Football Club, as well as one of the most talented goalkeepers to have played for CAPS United Football Club and the Zimbabwe National Soccer Team. We believe that we know all about him, yet the man has his little secrets. Here are 5 Facts About Energy Murambadoro’s Soccer Career You Probably Didn’t Know.
1. Enery Murambadoro was born June 27, 1982 in Gokwe.
2. Murambadoro started his career while playing in Gokwe before making a move to Harare giants CAPS.
3. It was at Makepekepe that Murambadoro went through some of the major highlights of his career chief among them being crowned Soccer star of the year and winning the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League two consecutive times under the guidance of Charles Mhlauri.
4. The player also featured for an Israeli team called club Bnei Sakhnim but the player did not last a season.
5. Energy Murambadoro retraced his footsteps to Makepekepe but would only spend six months with the club before joining Benoni United. In almost theatrical fashion, Murambadoro left the club barely six months into his contract and rejoined Caps for a second time. After rejoining CAPS, the goal minder went back to South Africa again where he joined Bidvest Wits Football Club before being loaned to Mpumalanga Black Aces during the 2009 to 2010 season.