No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Youth Village Zimbabwe, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share material on this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons on the site page (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, GooglePlus etc…);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- Excerpts, Photos and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Youth Village Zim with appropriate links to the original content.
- All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, html, source and object code, software, data, and all other matters related to this website, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this website (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of Youth Village ZW, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. Youth Village ZW actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. The copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms of Service.
- You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by Youth Village ZW. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of Youth Village ZW.
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the us first before using the material. Our contact details are: