Social media has its highs and lows, depending on purpose of use. On the social aspect, many psychologists are discouraging frequent use. On the other hand, businesses are being encouraged to embrace social media as a marketing tool.
Social media can increase a businesses return on investment. A business can leverage on adverts through a large following on social media. Have you considered taking on being on social media, check out the eight reasons why you should be on social media.
1. It’s free to use
2. It gives the brand personality and even humanity.
3. It’s the current trend and of course the future of everything.
4. You can engage with your audience.
5. Brand advocacy grows increasingly powerful
6. It’s light, ensuring that you don’t have to hard sell your company, products and services.
7. You can get a search ranking and SEO boost.
8. It will become a reliable source of traffic.