Are you a B.Sc. or M.Sc. student (who will have completed at least three years of full-time studies at university level by next spring) in Computer Science or Mathematics, Engineering or Physics with a strong computing profile? Would you be interested in working on an advanced IT project for two full months during the summer? If so, you should apply to the CERN Openlab Summer Student Programme!
- A stipend of 90 CHF per day during contractual dates (generally 61 days) is sponsored by CERN and the CERN openlab industrial members and should cover accommodation and living costs during the nine-week stay.
- Students are covered by the CERN health and accident insurance scheme, and are offered a travel allowance on a lump sum basis
- You must be a Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics (with a strong computing profile)
- You have completed, by summer 2018, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at CERN. If you expect to graduate during summer 2018, you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User…) for more than 3 months and you have not been a CERN summer student in the past.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
DEADLINE: February 19 2018
To apply and for more information visit here