More women are bossing it up and running their own businesses. Statistically on a global scale, the number of female entrepreneurs is increasing annually. However being an entrepreneur means being well equipped. A lot of successful business people often say that you are as good as what you read. Successful people are always reading literature that improves their business skills. As female entrepreneurs there is need to learn from other successful business women. Below are 7 best business books picks for women in business.
1. Being Boss,Take Control of Your Work and Live Life on Your Own Term by Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson
Being Boss is full of real-life insights and bold strategies to help you define success, take charge of your day, and create the life you’ve always wanted.
2. When She Makes More: 10 Rules for Breadwinning Women by Farnoosh Torabi
This book looks at how a woman who earns more than her man and how to handle.
3. I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
This book focuses on time management and finding balance.
4. Believe Bigger: Discover the Path to Your Life Purpose by Marshawn Evans Daniels
This is a faith based book which serves to inspire and encourage entrepreneurs.
5. Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom by Arianna Huffington
Arianna Huffington shares her pearls of wisdom about what real success looks like and is.
6. Stop Selling and Start Leading: How to Make Extraordinary Sales Happen by Deb Calvert, James M. Kouzes, and Barry Z. Posner
Stop Selling and Start Leading teaches entrepreneurs about how to sell to the new age customers. The book looks at trends and how to make consumerism increase.
7. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
What says boss chick than #GIRLBOSS? This book is hilarious and modern while giving insights to technology, social media and making money.