5 Statistics that Every Manager Should Know
Many companies lose employees and the reason often has to do with management.
1. 50% of employees leave their companies because of their boss and not their job.
2. 85% of top executives in a company are not confident in their leadership pipelines.
3. 69% of managers are often uncomfortable communicating with employees
4. 37% are uncomfortable giving direct feedback about their team’s performance
5. 65% of employees would rather have a new boss over getting a raise
6. 3 out of 4 employees report their boss is the worst and most stressful part of their job.