Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions that have arisen at the Women’s University in Africa.
1. Deputy librarian
2. Professor/Associate Professor/Senior lecturer(Pyschology)
3. Professor/Associate Professor/Senior lecturer(Social work)
4. Quality assurance officer
5. X2 Library Assistant (Bulawayo and Marondera campus)
6. Graphics and Digital Marketing Officer
7. Communications and Public Relations Officer.
8. Data capture clerk (Admissions and Student Records)
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Detailed application criteria and person specifications are available on our website www.wua.ac.zw. Applicants should submit six copies of applications,including a CV,giving full personal details,certified proof of qualifications, employment history and experience,present salary and names and contact details of three referees to:
The Acting Deputy Registrar(HR and Adminstration) Women’s University in Africa 549 Actrurus Road Greendale Harare. Or P O Box GD 32 Greendale Harare Closing date is 10 January 2019