Ruth Makandiwa is a prophetess in UFI church and wife to founder of the church Emmanuel Makandiwa. Apart from being in the ministry alongside husband Emmanuel Makandiwa, Ruth is also heavily engaged in charity work around the country. Here are Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Ruth Makandiwa…
1. Ruth Makandiwa was born Ruth Makawa to Eliza Makawa.
2. She is wife to Emmanuel Makandiwa, the couple has two sons, Joshua and Victor.
3. Ruth Makandiwa has made her mark on society by engaging heavily in philanthropic work across the country. She is involved with many charitable events and organisations some of which she is directly responsible for.
4. In July 2014, Ruth Makandiwa alongside nine other recipients were conferred with honorary doctorate degrees by a dubious institution called the International Institute of Philanthropy (IIP) for their outstanding contribution to humanity.
5. There were also complaints in the various sections of the media who expressed their concern over the “show off attitude” allegedly involving Ruth Makandiwa alongside her female congregates. This was after Ruth Makandiwa had been given a 200 000 Mercedes Benz as a gift on mother’s day.