For any business to achieve success as an entrepreneur you need to have a good marketing plan. A marketing plan is strategic as it focuses on getting clients to buy into your products and services. A good marketing plan will help you achieve your sales goals. Here are the steps to take when creating a marketing plan that works.
1. Prepare a mission statement that clearly describes the nature of the business, products and services offered.
2. List and describe target markets and place them in segments according to the information of your demographics.
3. List your marketing goals and objectives on how you are going to achieve the goals.
4. Breakdown marketing activities into months and include promotional activities.
5. Set your marketing budget.