This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters.
- You must be under 28 years old.
- Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
- Level of Study:
- Master: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…).
- Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
DEADLINE: February 28, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here