You are qualified but not qualified. You have a job that you know you can do well and enjoy. However you don’t meet all the employer’s requirements. Do you then abandon that job? Good news, you can still send in a job application. Below are 5 Ways to Get a Job that You Don’t Meet the Requirements.
1. You should write down a list of your skills and work experience that would help you fulfil the requirements.
2. Ignore the requirements that aren’t important to you.
3. Focus on transferable skills you’ll need to fulfil the duties that are associated with the position.
4. Read the company description which will help you find if you can fit in with the company.
5. Include a referral that justifies why you qualify for the position.